Last updated: July 2020
- Membership is non-transferable and belongs only to the person whose details were used to register initially.
- Books are loaned for a period of 15 days.
- You can renew books online using your online account at loatad.libib.com.
- If another user has requested a book that you have on loan, it may not be renewed and must be returned to the library by or on the due date.
- Borrowed books should not be loaned to anyone else. You are responsible for any damages or losses incurred by someone else while the book is on loan to you.
- All books must be returned in the condition in which they were borrowed.
Using the online library
- Although the online library will allow you to check out more books than your subscription allows, please note you will only be allowed to check out the number of books according to your chosen subscription: two books for Adult Standard members, four books for Adult Full members regardless of what the system says.
- Please do not put on hold more books than your subscription allows regardless of what the system allows.
- If you return books after their due date, without renewing them, you will incur a daily late fee.
- The fine for returning a book late is 2GHS a day.
- If you fail to return a book/s, you forfeit your membership and your membership of LOATAD will be terminated.
I AGREE TO RETURN THE BOOKS IN THE CONDITION IN WHICH I BORROWED THEM.
The team at LOATAD